March 18, 2004
Oh sweet hallelujah, tommorow is Friday!!!
FER-RYE-DAY, People!! Come on, get up out yer seats and say, "Yeah"
I can't hear you!
Now I remember why people like Fridays so much. They freaking rock. Goodbye office! Goodbye paperwork! Goodbye telephone that never stops ringing!!
Nah, it wasn't too bad, I actually had a very productive week, but still... a weekend is a glorious thing and I intend to make the most of it! If you see me, it will be in tennis shoes and comfy clothes and no makeup. And I'm probably the one sleeping on the couch, too.
Well, I'm off. I'll leave you with a good old standby, the Friday Five. Feel free to join in!
Have a lovely one everybody...
1. What was the last song you heard?Michelle Branch on the radio. I know she's uber-pop, but I like that chic.
2. What were the last two movies you saw?Hidalgo. I like horses as much as the next person, but pulease... enough already. Before that it was Dickie Roberts. We are now part of a class action suit to get our $4 back for that dismal failure of a movie. (oooh, I sound really peeved, don't I?!)
3. What were the last three things you purchased?Let's see. Guns. Drugs. Strippers. You know, the basics. Oh all right, really it's diapers, applejuice, and some lip gloss for moi.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?Finish my benefits paperwork for work, laundry, spend some time with the kids, and make a trip up to see P's parents.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to? not counting the people in the house, Amy V., my mom, Katy W., Rachel Huber, and a nice lady telemarketer for Bellsouth. I try to talk to her at least once a day, preferably right in the middle of making or eating dinner. It's such a nice interruption to my day. It's even more fun when it's not actually a person, but a recording. That makes it just that much more special.
Now, your turn!
Friday Five | By WonderGirl | 11:02 PM
1. What was the last song you heard? From the radio on my way to work this morning: Torn, by Natalie Imbruglio. The whole time listening to song, I was wishing two things, one, that my hair was cut like hers in that video, and two, that baggy cargos and little tees would come back in style
2. What were the last two movies you saw? Last night I watched a 15 hour movie called “Shattered Innocence” on , you guessed it, the Lifetime Movie Channel, about a good girl gone porno queen. Before that, The Passion..
3. What were the last three things you purchased?. Sonic for breakfast, The Nanny Diaries (hardback for FOUR bucks- can’t beat it!), and a lawnmower.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Study, clean the house, plant some flowers, hang the fabulous lamp I just got as a just because present from my mother in law
5. Who are the last five people you talked to? Coworker Jenny, 911 dispatcher (don’t ask!!), landscaping guy, Eric
Posted by: Ashley at March 19, 2004 12:58 PM
1. What was the last song you heard? Oklahoma... honest... it's what Chevron played in my ear while they had me on hold.
2. The last two movies I saw? The Passion, and The Gospel of John
3. Last three things I purchased? (a) a book called "The Guardian" that I took to (b) supper at Carollo's; and then (c) a tank full of gasoline.
4. Four things I need to do this weekend? Find that missing W-2 form so I can do my taxes; the laundry; go motorcycle riding with a friend; and go to a cookout Saturday night.
5. The last five people I talked to? Tiffany (a friend and coworker); the lady at the end of the Chevron customer service line; Daddy; God; and myself. Yes, it's true.
Posted by: Aunt Vickie at March 19, 2004 3:19 PM
1. What was the last song you heard?
R.E.M - the one I love
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Anger Manangement and Lion King 1 1/2
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Milk, Newspaper, 2 12pks of coke
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Clean the bathroom, Finish Laundry, yell at the kids, goose my wife atleast once, watch nascar, cook and do dishes. (i knwo its more then 4 i have alot to do)
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
My wife, the kids mental dr, My brother on the phone, the kids, wifes neice
Posted by: Matt_31 at March 19, 2004 5:29 PM